Thursday April 6 at 6:30
Come one come all!! It is time for the students of Freedom Trail to show off their talent!
Do you know how to Sing, Dance, Play an Instrument, Tell Jokes or Act?
How about doing Gymnastics, Juggling, Magic or Yo-Yo tricks? We need you!
Let's get practicing and pull together a 2 minute routine by yourself or with friends.
Screening will be on Tuesday, March 14 during recess.
This is not a tryout. All students will be able to perform.
Dress rehearsal will be held at Orange Middle School on Wednesday, April 5th at 6:00.
Freedom Follies will be at Orange Middle School on Thursday, April 6th at 6:30.
· Please remember that all outfits must comply with the student handbook and all music will need to be rated G.
· Parents will need to email all prerecorded music (karaoke backtracks for singing, songs with words for dance) to Erica (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, March 1st so it can be approved and ready for the screening.
· Instrumentalists will need to provide their own instruments. A piano will be available for use.
· We understand this is a busy time of year and students participate in many different activities. If you need to have your child perform in a specific section of the show (beginning/middle/end), we will do our best to accommodate you. ALL requests for time slots MUST be emailed to Erica prior to the screening. The show order is created at the screening and will not be changed.
· Due to the popularity of the talent show, each child can only perform in ONE act.
Please no hard sole tap shoes. We are not permitted to use them on the stage floor.
*If you are in 5TH grade and would like to be considered for one of the MC spots or for Stage Crew, please fill this form out as well. Students can participate as a performer or an MC, not both.
If you have any questions, email ERICA at email@example.com or
SANGEETA at Sangeetabhandari01@yahoo.com
Please fill out and submit the bottom portion by February 16th to your child’s teacher.
Thanks for helping us make Freedom Follies great in 2017!!!
Student Name _________________________________________________________________
Grade_______ Teacher Name___________________________________________________
Song Name ___________________________________________________________________
Type of Performance (singing, dance, instrumental, MC, Stage Crew, etc)_______________
Other students in the act (if applicable) ___________________________________________
Props Needed (microphone, piano etc) _______________________________________
Parent/Guardian signature for permission_________________________________________
Parent email address ___________________________________________________________
PLEASE CLEARLY PRINT AN EMAIL ADDRESS. ALL PERTINENT INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCREENING, REHEARSAL AND SHOW WILL BE COMMINICATED THROUGH EMAIL.