support the Olentangy School District’s mission: “To facilitate maximum
learning for every student,” by working in partnership with the
district, parents and the community to promote and support exceptional
arts education experiences.
will continue the district’s success in assisting students to “perform
at a level that surpasses or is equal to their projected level of
achievement” by promoting and supporting exceptional arts experiences,
resources and instruction. We will support:
- Research and embodied scholarship for students and instructors in the visual and performing arts and creative activities.
- An exceptional level of integrated educational experiences, blended to support the whole child.
inclusive identification of students who wish to further their
knowledge in the arts; launching future careers as successful students,
responsible citizens and/or artists.
- Information and strategic decision-making.
- A productive partnership with the school district, parents and the community.
- 21st century skills of creative problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking and communication.
Arts Council Meetings are held quarterly. Please continue to check this site for updated meeting information.