An Overview of Executive Function
Olentangy Dyslexia Network
- A dyslexia network designed to connect parents and students.
Ohio Department of Education
- Special Education Information about Standards-Based IEPSs, Special Education Mediation Procedures and more
Parents' Guide to the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA) of 2004
- IDEA serves as the procedural safeguards notice in accordance with and as required by federal law. Parents of a child with a disability must receive a copy of Whose Idea Is This? once each year.
- Giving a voice to parents and children dealing with life's challenges; info about legislative activities, parent mentors.
- Resource for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families
- The local affiliate of the Autism Society of America, a non-profit group of parents and professionals advocating for people with autism.
- Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence (OCALI) serves families, educators, and professionals working with students with autism and low-incidence disabilities, including autism spectrum disorders, multiple disabilities, orthopedic impairments, other health impairments, and traumatic brain injuries.
- CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) is a non-profit organization that provides education and support for those whose lives are impacted by ADHD.
- A community that offers families one-stop shop to buy and sell gently used medical supplies, disability equipment and adaptive toys.
- For learning and attention issues
State Support Team 11
- A resource for parents and educators focused on: school improvement, special education, early learning and school readiness and families.
Ohio Means Jobs
- OhioMeansJobs can help guide your career search if you tell us a little more about yourself.
Ohio Operating Standards
- The Ohio Operating Standards for the Education of Children with Disabilities identify the state requirements and federal Part B Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA) requirements that apply to the implementation of special education and related services to students with disabilities by school districts, county boards of developmental disabilities and other educational agencies.
Ohio Accommodations Manual
- Selection, Use, and Evaluation of Accommodations that Support Instruction and Assessment of Children with Disabilities
Delaware County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Support for individuals with developmental disabilities to help them achieve full inclusion to live, learn, play, work and participate in their communities.
- Resources for Essential IEP, Essential ETR, Post-Secondary Trans
By: Office for Exceptional Children
Red Tree House
Increase well-being through access to learning, training, advocacy and support.
Parent Center Hub
A center for parent information and resources.
U.S. Department of Education
Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services
Central Ohio Bed Bug Task Force